Keynote Speeches to Inform, Inspire & Engage
With 30 years of experience in broadcasting and public speaking, I’ve been able to engage with audiences of all sizes — ranging from small, intimate Q&A sessions to being a keynote speaker in large convention halls and auditoriums. Using both my personal and professional experiences, I’m able to tailor my speeches to your organization’s needs, whether you’re looking for someone to host your next women’s heart health event or give a keynote speech on resilience and moving forward when faced with a life-altering experience like surviving cardiac arrest or losing a job. Learn more about my speaking services below, and get in touch with me to talk about your event.
Custom Speeches Created for Your Event
Women Driven OrganizationsWomen's Heart Health, Work/Life Balance, Gender Equality, Tackling Mom Guilt, Living Your Best Life
Medical ProfessionalsSurviving the Impossible, Men and Women's Heart Health, Cardiac Arrest Survivor Q&A, Making a Difference for Patients
General AudienceResilience and Moving Forward, The Keys to Success, Facing the Word "NO" and Getting Beyond It, Living Life to the Fullest
Heart Disease and Women: Fighting Back Against our #1 Killer
Dip to Black: My Journey to the Brink of Death and Back
The Power of CPR: You Can Save a Life with Your Own Two Hands
Bouncing Back: Finding your Resilience and Overcoming Obstacles
Authentic YOU: How to Live a Life That's True to You
- Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit
- Horizons Town Talk
- Pittsburgh’s Go Red for Women Fashion Show
- Pittsburgh’s Go Red for Women Luncheon
- Pittsburgh Chapter, American Heart Association, Heart Ball
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine- White Coat Gala
- WVU Heart and Vascular Institute Heart Gala
- Friends of Monessen Library Luncheon
- Salvation Army- Garbage Bag Gala
- UPMC - Look AHEAD, Action for Health in Diabetes Luncheon
- Women’s Health Conversations
- American Heart Association - National Circle of Red Virtual Event
- Central Catholic High School - Mothers’ Guild Fashion Show
- FHLBank Women's Leadership Conference
- Red Hat Healthy Hearts Luncheon
- Women Leading Women Conference
We will forever remember her story.
Inspirational and powerful!
Just what the doctor ordered!
I am motivated by Susan’s passion and drive.
A relentless advocate for women's heart health.
A truthful, dynamic speaker.
Always professional, quick on her feet. Brava to Susan!